Is it time to pick up your order?
Your reservation time window is on your invoice.
This is a private residence. PopSqueak Balloons is a home-based business. Order pick-up is by invitation/reservation only.
You can arrive prepared to transport your very delicate balloons successfully by doing the following:
- Totally empty the backseat or cargo area (no trunks, please)
- Line the area with a bed comforter
- Crank the AC to high on your way to and from pick-up (heat = popping!)
- Protect balloons from sunlight
- Move balloons promptly from vehicle to a cool, indoor location
- Leave the protective bag on the balloons until display time
Someone is guaranteed to be here during your pick-up window, but not before and not after.
Please understand that we often have party/event bookings or other obligations scheduled which make it impossible for us to always be here or to wait on a late pick-up.
If you know in advance that you have a conflict, contact us ASAP to arrange a different pick-up time. The sooner you call, the easier it will be for us to accommodate a schedule change.
If you missed your time window, please call and leave a message. We’ll call you back to reschedule as soon as we have the opportunity.
How to care for your balloons:
- Keep them cool. Balloons prefer room temperature or colder.
- No UV light. The sun isn’t very nice to balloons.
- Hands off. Balloons enjoy words of affirmation and adoring looks, but dislike petting, hugs, and squeezing.
Balloons are delicate and intended to be a temporary form of art.
All our display balloons are treated with a nontoxic sealant intended to help increase their longevity. We hope, but do not guarantee, that your balloons will last at least a week. Most clients report their balloons last longer with proper care.
Balloons-to-go party favors that are intended for play are not treated with the sealant. They will last minutes to days depending on conditions and how they are handled. To help them last longer, keep them away from grass, cool, and out of sunlight.